FlyForKeng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlyForKeng

Fly For Keng Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulTouch

SoulTouch

SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION   SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 am

Full Name : Nikko Remulla
Describe Me :
IM VERY HANDSOME

Guidelines/Rules
:

To keep the forums "Spam-Free," I will go through as many posts as I can and read each one to see if it is necessary. If the thread is in the wrong section, I will move it and warn the player to please read each section of the forum next time they make a thread. I will try to enforce most rules that have been on other forums, just the one's that seem neccessary. I'll make and update a "Forum Rules" thread as we go along the road and become successful. Other crap from other servers like advertisements, or just plain disrespect WILL BE DELETED, I won't handle PAKSHIT from another server trying to take our players away.

I have decided to apply for forum moderator status because I feel as though I do not belong in the higher team section just yet. I am willing to work my way up, I don't like starting at a high position. I want to prove to everyone that I am worthy enough to earn this position whether it be forum moderator, or a higher status.,Because I think flyforkeng need a forum moderator so i apply. I want to set the forums with high expectations and hopefully enforce new players to follow the rules and not flame anyone in the community as we are brothers and sisters here. I've been a forum moderator for a couple (meaning 7-10) servers. I have been a game master for 4 servers now. I KNOW the rules of forums. I am WILLING to work my way up. I learn quickly and I'm willing to spend my time checking forums, providing help and information to new players. I am a mature player, I won't flame others and won't start a bunch of shit with other servers/ people. I'll handle things as best as I can.

My Reasons:
- I Want to experience a forum moderator not only a chat box moderator
- Help tidy up forums by:
1) Deleteing unneccessary posts
2) Enforce rules which I will create
3) Move wrong threads to right sections
4) Warn people if they make an offense
- Willing to put time from the game into forums to help keep it clean
- Working my way up, proving myself that I am a worthy player
- Mature person, won't flame.

Thanks For Reading My Application

-Soul Touch
Remember Im Handsome
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION   SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hahahahhaha... Talagang ginamit na name ko XD
Back to top Go down
https://flyforkeng.forumotion.com
SoulTouch

SoulTouch

PostSubject: Re: SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION   SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hahahahhaha... Talagang ginamit na name ko XD

lol ADMIN name mo soultouch sakin nohhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION   SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION Empty

Back to top Go down

SOUL TOUCH FORUM MOD APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1